Sun, Jan 08|
New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins
Nothing Like It. Reduce the cost of your trips and gain volunteer hours. We have no membership fee we do ask our members to complete fundraising events to help Medical Missions Abroad Corp grow. Or, you can have guests fundraise for/or with you to reduce the cost of International Trips.
Time & Location
Jan 08, 7:00 AM
Fundraising Parking, 7200 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, USA
About the event
How Our Fundraising Works
- All Members are asked to attend a few fundraisers per semester after doing so they will receive double the hours and will gain access to all our local opportunities.(this helps our national organization expand and provide for more opportunities.
- For each event that MMA attends, the organization will receive a percentage of the money that was earned from our stands. In receiving these funds, the money will then be divided evenly among the members who attended that specific event.
- For example, if MMA earned $1,000 for one fundraising event and 10 people attended that event, each person would receive $100.
- We are encouraging members to bring guests to our fundraising events. By bringing guests, members will be able to earn more funding, which in turn, would lead to greater monetary reductions.
- Example: If our organization earned $1,000 for one fundraiser and 10 people attended: each person would receive $100. Now lets say out of those 10 members, one of them, Sally, was able to bring 2 guests. Each person would receive $100. The 2 guests in attendance would have their funds allocated to Sally (the member). Therefore, Sally would receive $300 instead of $100! Note: The more guests that attend, the higher the earnings.
- MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE 10 VOLUNTEER HOURS (that will be recorded on their transcript) for every event that they attend.
- DRESS CODE! Black pants, black shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve) and predominantly black shoes. The black pants MUST be dress pants. NO LEGGINGS, NO JEANS. Walmart and Target both have dress pants and plain black shirts for low prices should you need to buy them.
- Please be aware that this is a 8-9 hour event on average, it is not fair to your fellow team members to leave early. Do not commit to a day you may have any other major commitments as we cannot guarantee check out time.
- You must park at the Calder casino parking located next to Hard Rock Stadium and the Stadium Hotel. You will be shuttled from Calder Casino parking lot to the Hard Rock Stadium. Once outside the hardrock you will exit the shuttle from there you will be promted to sign-in (if you do not know the location of our stand be sure to ask at the sign-in station).
- You must sign-in and sign-out with an MMA team member for you to earn your funds (this is how we know you are there and can defend any discrepancies with the Hard Rock stadium sign-ins)
*Once you commit to sign up via the google form you can cancel up to 48 hours prior to the event. Once you sign up , you and any guest are held accountable for attendance. Missing the event WILL RESULT IN PENALTY DEDUCTIONS either in prior funds raised OR volunteer hours!